Wednesday 5 February 2014

Pet dog chews through owner's Aston Martin

Pet dog chews through owner's Aston Martin
Representational image.
London:  A 42-year-old man in the UK was left distraught after his pet dog chewed a hole through the wheel arch of his prized Aston Martin.

Royston Grimstead, from Chedzoy, Somerset, came home last week only to find that his pooch had eaten its way through the fibreglass wheel arch of his 80,000 pounds luxury motor.

"I came home and saw her covered in white stuff and I thought she had got a bird and it was feathers - but it was the fibreglass from the car," Grimstead said.

Grimstead got the four-year-old border collie spaniel, named Luce, three years ago and said the dog had never snacked on any of his possessions before, 'The Daily Express' reported.

Luce does not get on with Royston's other dog and he was considering re-homing the canine before the incident - which was the last straw.

"She avoided me after she did it and she was gone the next day," he said.

"I didn't tell the new owners what she had done - I expect when they hear, I'll find Luce back on my doorstep," Grimstead said.

Fortunately for Grimstead, his car is insured against the 3,000 pounds damage and is set to be repaired next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment